Wednesday 24 January 2018

Hello 2018

I am here, still :-)
I've been making collage out of old scraps that I found while going through my drawers and stuff before Christmas. It's always nice to start with collage when you are not sure where you are heading or if you have the energy to start a new path. I'm not sure which it is for me this time :-)
It's been a very dark and dark and dark and rainy winter, this makes taking pictures more difficult. Here you can see the light from my studio window, at three four o'clock it is dark again. It is not only a bad thing, I'll have to add. It makes you go slower and work a bit less. One only want to snuggle up with a cup of tea, reading a good book or look at a serie (I've seen a lot of them this winter).

I want to make the pictures bigger here on the blog so therefore I've changed the theme. I hope I can figure out how to make the shadow/frame go away... I did :-) It's still a tiny frame around the pictures but I can live with it. Older blog posts will look a bit wonky though. So stay up here ;-)

Any way, I hope 2018 started in a good way for you!

.

1 comment:

Deborah Newton said...

I love your new format. Great to see you BIGGER!